I am a digital marketing professional with experience in several areas of digital marketing, communications and advertisement I have worked in the execution of different marketing and communication campaigns, the creation of different web content and the analysis of website traffic and conversions.
During my tenure as student of the Master’s degree program in online Marketing and Communication at the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB), I had the opportunity to upgrade my knowledge in different areas of digital marketing such as inbound marketing, online brand communities, SEO, SEM, UX, virtual branding, social media marketing, PPC -CPC paid search campaigns and web analytics. Similarly, I obtained professional certifications in Google analytics, Google Adwords, Twitter marketing leadership and different HubSpot Inbound marketing & sales software.
Likewise, my analytical capacity, my communication skills in English and Spanish, my experience as a blogger, and my interest in topics related to digital marketing, communications and technology, can help to support different companies web and mobile marketing, advertisement and communications initiatives.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s in Online Marketing and Communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Advertisement.
- Postgraduate diploma in International Business Management.
- Proved experience in Digital marketing, Communications and Advertisement.
- Strong team player with the ability to work well independently.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Spanish and basic French.
COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in WordPress web content management system.
- Certified in Google Analytics, Google Adwords search, Google Adwords display, Google Adwords Mobile, HubSpot Inbound Marketing, HubSpot Inbound Content Marketing, HubSpot Inbound E-mail Marketing, Hubspot Inbound Sales and Twitter Marketing Leadership.
Digital Marketing intern.
Dona Kolors / 2017
- Collaborated with other team members to create ads, email campaigns, landing pages and changes to the conversion funnel to optimize the user experience in efforts to increase customer acquisition.
- Helped in planning Search Engine Optimization campaigns around relevant terms and trends that drives traffic, implementing on-page and off-page optimization, analyzing competitors, keyword research, and identifying link building opportunities, to improve local and organic rankings.
- Supported the digital marketing team using inbound marketing software to attract new customers and drive conversions,developing custom reports, segments, e-commerce and channel attribution.
Marketing and Sales Associate
Lafarge Canada Inc. / 2010 – 2015
- Supported different marketing campaigns to determine the most efficient way to promote company’s services to our targeted audience.
- Researched market trends and competitors with the goal of obtaining strategic information for business decision-making.
- Analyzed business opportunities by contacting potential and existing customers to monetize such opportunities.
International Business Consultant
PipeSak Inc. / 2006- 2008
London, ON. Canada
- Helped in opening new markets in South America countries, online market research tools and e-mail marketing business communication strategies.
- Structured and created content for the company website in English and Spanish, in order to open new markets and to improve communication with customers in Latin American countries.
VOLUNTEER EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Marketing and Communications strategist.
YMCA of Canada / 2014 – 2016
- Provided support in the design, implementation and evaluation of graphic and written content in digital and print platforms in order to promote the services offered by the organization.
- Assisted in the development and execution of marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing fundraising for different social initiatives.
Master’s degree in online Marketing and Communications. / 2017
Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona.
Barcelona – Spain.
Postgraduate Diploma International Business Management. / 2007
London – Ontario, Canada.
Certified International Trade Professional (CITP). / 2007
Fanshawe College – FITT.
London – Ontario, Canada.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertisement. / 2003
Pontificia Bolivariana University.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST